Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lost Attraction  (Read 73555 times)

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
Re: Jon's Ca20E (super slow build/repair)
« Reply #20 on: 05:20:35 AM / 17-Jan-11 »
Edited..
« Last Edit: 05:41:54 AM / 05-Mar-12 by Prolowtone »
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #21 on: 01:39:49 AM / 20-Jan-11 »
Installed my ugly (cleaned/scrubbed) carpet today,

And started to change the ugly into something nice

Only did the first coat, Going to finish the last one tomorrow... Maybe

All done with Dupli-color Vinyl and Fabric spray, still have 3 cans left for the interior. Also going to try it out on a car seat a the junk yard to see how well it stays on before i hurt my beaten seats. Trying to think of a color to put the seats, I might be going with a blue interior if it will fit.... Oh and i scored a free hoist today! 

Post Merge: 01:51:09 AM / 20-Jan-11
Also forgot to mention that i am getting a new turbo, piping, bov, industrial oil lines, Mega Squirt and maybe a FMIC for 700, I love my friends :). Offer on the Ca18DET fell through, too much money for me right now, I can build a motor for less money and be a little happier i built it and it has new parts. I like the other motor but....well to many factors (alot going on for me right now).
« Last Edit: 01:51:09 AM / 20-Jan-11 by Prolowtone »
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline backwoodsbuilder

« Reply #22 on: 08:14:51 AM / 20-Jan-11 »
nice to have a parts car at nearby jy and far as the lip if you could get it mounted on then apply heat this way it has a shape to follow.All looks good tho and ps i wish i had a friend like that..no nvr mind a gf like that lol. Good luck

Wheel gap can be compared to a vagina. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #23 on: 03:36:08 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
Yeah its an hour and a half drive but it is worth it. The only problem is that i wish it was a MK1 like my car. as now i am experimenting with what parts are the same. A lot of online research with the parts numbers. Yeah she is pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip, I dont know how i am going to mount it as i dont want to drill holes just yet but we will just have to wait and see once it is in my garage.

Going to grab 2 Blaster Coils today for the car, a tps for my jeep and some parts for my mothers Bf's sentra. Not liking the thought of working in sleet/rain. but wtf, stuff needs to be done.
Oh and guess what,  I got a free hoist from my shop teacher yesterday, well I just got a free hoist from my friend jimmy..i scene it in the back if his Kie truck yesterday when i was working on my car at his house.. wtf, now i need an engine stand hahahaha

Offline Colonel Gustard

• El Senor Gustard
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan S12
« Reply #24 on: 04:28:51 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
car is looking great, always awesome to have s12's in the junkyards near you. and having an assistant like that is a plus, if only Maxpow had boobs
"Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance."

what the hell is camber?

I thought about my s12 and the parts i want to put in her :P

Obviously, you have yet to meet Colonel Gustard.
I saw some of his posts, he seems like more fun than a barrel of hookers.

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #25 on: 04:44:42 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
Thanks! hope to grab the C trans from it this weekend to, along with your light if it is the same. I was going to grab the trans last weekend but i did not know if it was a C trans,
if only Maxpow had boobs
Lmao... :idea: if he wore a bra he could hide some parts in there....
« Last Edit: 04:45:08 PM / 20-Jan-11 by Prolowtone »

Offline Colonel Gustard

• El Senor Gustard
« Reply #26 on: 06:42:08 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
if only our junkyard cars looked that good and had that many good parts, theyre all shitty and picked out. i would totally appreciate the light cover if possible. we gotta find a female companion for junkyard runs man need something to keep me focused if you know what i mean lool

what the hell is camber?

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #27 on: 07:18:48 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
I know what you mean, she does coffee and doughnut runs to Tim Hortons, when she is not pulling shit appart. The guys behind the counter at pick a part gave her free stickers, One says i got down and dirty at pick a part lol. It is hilarious how many guys stop to watch her help me pull apart cars.

Offline Colonel Gustard

• El Senor Gustard
« Reply #28 on: 07:23:01 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
if she gets free stickers she can get discounts. and Tim Hortons is the SHIT!!!!! when i went to canada with my aunt we ate there once and god damn it was the best sandwich and coffee i ever had

what the hell is camber?

Offline Maxpow

• S12 Guru
« Reply #29 on: 09:39:39 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

Offline Colonel Gustard

• El Senor Gustard
« Reply #30 on: 09:42:18 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
<3

what the hell is camber?

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #31 on: 10:27:39 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
lol :D

Just got back from Lordco. Picked up 2 MSD Blaster coils, reg $66, got both for 93, TPS for my jeep came out to $78 and my moms bf's  03 sentra direct coil ran me 75, only had 1 and i needed 2, going back tomorrow. Also stopped by Canadian Tire and bought a GPS, Reg $229 before tax, got it for 99 before tax :) Its a Magellan Roadmate 1470, Has Both Canada and US road maps
« Last Edit: 10:28:13 PM / 20-Jan-11 by Prolowtone »

Offline Colonel Gustard

• El Senor Gustard
« Reply #32 on: 10:29:18 PM / 20-Jan-11 »
damn son, do work

what the hell is camber?

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #33 on: 10:29:47 PM / 21-Jan-11 »
Got the MSD Blaster2 coils got one installed

To Find this....

I didnt have a new connector, I was soaking wet (truck hit a foot deep puddle beside me and i was hit with a huge wave that almost threw me off my bike) so i just ended my day.

I think that the broken wire might have been part of my problem with the slight miss and a little bit rich, Still going to do a ring and gasket kit. Just to keep this thing strong till i get a new motor built and ready to install
also going to do the coil mod. Just to see for myself if i see a diff.

Post Merge: [time]08:30:45 PM / 21-Jan-11 [/time]
oh and sorry for crappy pics, did not realize that my flash was turned on, stupid phone
« Last Edit: 10:53:40 PM / 21-Jan-11 by Prolowtone »

Offline Draconis

« Reply #34 on: 03:06:19 AM / 23-Jan-11 »
Will she be ready for Golden Gardens?

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #35 on: 06:04:46 AM / 23-Jan-11 »
Trying! Even if i dont have a new motor for it, Might search while i am out there hahahaha. Already bought a GPS with Canada an US maps :)

Post Merge: [time]07:23:02 PM / 23-Jan-11 [/time]
Nothing to do today, rainy and no ride to go get parts :(. Fruit Loops is pissing me off to, damn synthesizer lol

Post Merge: 03:06:52 AM / 24-Jan-11
Think I found one. Awaiting a reply!

"Ca18det swap almost 100% complete comes with harness ,ecu , brand new clutch ,trany ect. motor had 98xxxkm on it
only downside is you need to find a flywheel , injectors, and throttle body witch shouldnt be to hard"

XD
« Last Edit: 03:06:52 AM / 24-Jan-11 by Prolowtone »

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #36 on: 12:06:14 AM / 25-Jan-11 »
Finished dyeing the other half of my carpet, fell asleep in my car for 3 hours, then installed my passenger seat, Uninstalled it due to a loose rail bolt, re-installed it to find out the wire to the arm that allows you to move the seat came off. Did not feel like taking the seat back out so i just cursed at it for about 10 mins reaching under the seat and finally got it.

Was too dark to snap better pics. I have the next 6 days off so i hope it gets nice out, Ill get my interior back together... Until i try to fit in the Mk2 blue interior.

Still have not gotten out to get my C trans, Interior, or your light Colonel Gustard. My yard bitch is MIA hahaha. She is 13 hours away getting my possible future GF. Was suppose to come back last friday but the weather in the mountain pass's are not great and she does not like to drive in the snow, Im still training her to get over her fear :) I think they are coming down Thursday.

And i was going to go to Vagas this week... My mom and her bf never booked me a flight thinking that i had school. fml :(

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #37 on: 02:24:51 PM / 26-Jan-11 »
Ca18det complete motor set. $1295. shipping $199. I is excited, but they have none in stock, Just called :(
http://www.jsamotors.com/catalog_product.aspx?prod_id=710

Offline kyskater

• http://
« Reply #38 on: 12:49:44 PM / 27-Jan-11 »
did you grab the rear flaps from the car in the yard?

Quote from: Arro
hahah NIPPLES, sam. Nipples!

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #39 on: 01:13:35 PM / 27-Jan-11 »
I think they were sold :( pics that show them on the car are from the first day. I should be going back soon to see. I want more out of that car lol