Howdy from Cali!

Started by 1Bad200SX, 02:50:44 PM / 04-Mar-11

Previous topic - Next topic

b13pnoysentra

It is, but I doubt anyone's gonna buy it for my lowest asking price, so I'm just gonna keep it and make it my new project if no kids bite. I just started having fun with her so I may go all out, lower it and get a paintjob and everything maybe even a swap if the ca20e doesn't improve from its "asthma"

88s12turb0s0hC

i got the 84 turbo for a parts car haha   but im kinda thinking of keeping it considering that the tags on the car r only 68$ n da last owners pulled out the gas tank n though sumthing in the fuel was bad but there distributer is bad haha  so i put the tank bak in bought new coils n plugs n now neeed a distributer buy n e chance does n e one have one for sale??? also i have a 88 turbo  my ecu is throwing code 24?(top od switch) does n e one know wtf is that???n e one please lol....sorry if its a stupid ? but i have no clue what that is .....sum people say over drive but i dont have over drive

nismologist

that bike is and will be worth soo much money if you keep it and maintain it without riding it often. gorgeous.

YOU THOUGHT SO, BUT I KNOW SO.
-Macho Man Randy Savage