Marketplace

Started by silverton, 03:22:29 PM / 29-Nov-11

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton

Is there a way to split the Wanted to Sell, in to Cars for Sale, and Parts for Sale?
-Dennis

BoostedVG (in regards to people hating on the VG) - Me thinks they were not the mechanic they thought and blamed it all on the engine.

Colonol Gustard - youre one of the few people that represent the s12 chassis like a boss!

Xano

I actually really like that idea, I'll discuss it with Arro and see what we want to do.
~xano

S12-AR

Yeah I've always liked that idea also. Thank you "silverton" for bringing it up!

silverton

The most difficult part will be migrating all the current sale ads.  Which, I have no problem helping move threads to appropriate new sections if this gets approved.
-Dennis

BoostedVG (in regards to people hating on the VG) - Me thinks they were not the mechanic they thought and blamed it all on the engine.

Colonol Gustard - youre one of the few people that represent the s12 chassis like a boss!

Xano

see, if we do it, current threads (besides the most recent ones) most likely wont be moved.  There's just statistically too many threads to move them all.
~xano

EightySix200SX

^ makes sense. do it!!!
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

Xano

Executive Decision, this is being done...and done nao.  Haven't had a chance to discuss with Arro, but oh well, I'm sure he'll agree that it's not a bad idea.
~xano