Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [Carstairs AB, Canada] FS: 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo (JDM)  (Read 10578 times)

Offline VG30DETT

Re: FS: 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo (JDM) Located in Carstairs AB, Canada.
« Reply #40 on: 08:16:01 PM / 17-Oct-12 »
Really? That's the first time I've seen that. Every board I've been on allows it every 2 weeks to assure it hasn't been forgotten. Whooops. I guess to comply with the rules:

Just finished shampooing the entire interior and vacuuming the ENTIRE interior out, seats came out, spare tire, EVERYTHING is minty fresh and then sprinkled coffee grounds onto the carpet over night to absorb some moisture and leave a nice scent. Price drop to $6500 so I can buy a winter beater and swap the s12.
1991 300ZX Twin turbo - Ever lasting project
1985 200SX XE - Short term project / Soon to be daily. KA24DE swap in spring...

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 1991 Nissan S13
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #41 on: 12:12:48 AM / 18-Oct-12 »
Wish I could buy your stuff, man, but I'm broke, disabled, and thousands of miles away.

Also, since you're new I think the moderators will be lenient about that bump there, but maybe next time read the rules so there's no confusion.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Offline VG30DETT

« Reply #42 on: 12:24:16 AM / 18-Oct-12 »
Wish I could buy your stuff, man, but I'm broke, disabled, thousands of miles away and scared shitless of the engine bay.

Also, since you're new I think the moderators will be lenient about that bump there, but maybe next time read the rules so there's no confusion.
FYP haha. I honestly never read the rules, maybe I should take a quick scan one day...
1991 300ZX Twin turbo - Ever lasting project
1985 200SX XE - Short term project / Soon to be daily. KA24DE swap in spring...

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
« Reply #43 on: 05:56:23 PM / 21-Oct-12 »
Really? That's the first time I've seen that. Every board I've been on allows it every 2 weeks to assure it hasn't been forgotten. Whooops. I guess to comply with the rules:

Just finished shampooing the entire interior and vacuuming the ENTIRE interior out, seats came out, spare tire, EVERYTHING is minty fresh and then sprinkled coffee grounds onto the carpet over night to absorb some moisture and leave a nice scent. Price drop to $6500 so I can buy a winter beater and swap the s12.

yea I got scolded for it even though at that time I was following the rules but then they changed them to what i described above lol...