Favorite FR-S/BRZ

Started by Jeremy A, 09:51:53 PM / 04-Nov-12

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy A

With SEMA passing, and a lot of attention there being given to the FR-S/BRZ crowd, I was wondering what is standing out to you guys. I live in Vegas, and saw a couple of SEMA FR-S's driving downtown which was pretty cool. 

Of course I loved the track beast from evasive motorsports and the trio from the tuner challenge,  and anything with Miura-San's kit, but I was also a fan of Rotiform's car, supercharged, stock body lines, bagged,  good to go. 

What are some of your favorites?

d_k_jose_s12

I like the brz i had it in mind but ill be getting a v70r or a s40 t5

SchizophrenicMC

And you've ruined the BRZ for me with that stance. Thanks.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Slim

sema was great. mu favorite was the enuos frzbrzwtver. that car was fucking sick.

Jeremy A

I_heart_VVL

Quote from: SchizophrenicMC on 10:25:22 PM / 04-Nov-12
And you've ruined the BRZ for me with that stance. Thanks.

Cry about it.

1987 SE V6 - Gone
2004 Mazda RX8 GT - Gone
2003 Subaru WRX - Gone
1997 Mazda Miata - SOLD!
2003 Nissan 350Z - Gone
1989 RHD RB25 S13 - Gone, thank god
1989 two tone SR coupe because s12s are dumb

d_k_jose_s12

i hate the stance look its useless and it looks like shit makes the car drive like shit why take a good car and turn it into shit?

silverton

The masses are asses.

It's what the majority likes, whether it's functional or not, so people will do it to their vehicles.
-Dennis

BoostedVG (in regards to people hating on the VG) - Me thinks they were not the mechanic they thought and blamed it all on the engine.

Colonol Gustard - youre one of the few people that represent the s12 chassis like a boss!

Jeremy A

For christs sake, you're really going to beat a dead horse here and whine about how you don't like "stance" and that it's "nonfunctional" and shit? As if thats not been discussed COUNTLESS times across the web already? You really think I posted this topic about the FR-S and BRZ's of SEMA to hear that AGAIN?  You don't like rotiform's take on the FR-S best, great, Post your favorite FR-S or BRZ or gtfo, that's what this thread is about.

SchizophrenicMC

The one you get here is my favorite.

Jeremy, if you don't dig differing opinions, don't ask open forum.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Wonderingraven

I love that stance, I'd roll one just like that blue one.
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

shadowdrift

I don't understand what the problem with it is , I think it looks bad ass..... Aparently you haven't noticed the stance on a lot of factory cars as function, 370z, bmws and a few others.  Keep it up, keep it real! :yay!:

I_heart_VVL

Everyone shut the fuck up and post some goddamn FRS/BRZs!

1987 SE V6 - Gone
2004 Mazda RX8 GT - Gone
2003 Subaru WRX - Gone
1997 Mazda Miata - SOLD!
2003 Nissan 350Z - Gone
1989 RHD RB25 S13 - Gone, thank god
1989 two tone SR coupe because s12s are dumb

Redneck

Quote from: shadowdrift on 04:19:37 PM / 05-Nov-12
I don't understand what the problem with it is , I think it looks bad ass..... Aparently you haven't noticed the stance on a lot of factory cars as function, 370z, bmws and a few others.

Factory 370z stance:

Stance your implying it is similar too:

If you can't differentiate the drastic differences between these two stances a trip to the optometrist might be a good idea.
Quote from: ka-tgazelle on 11:24:56 PM / 01-Jun-11 FIrst my rims are horrible, than there ok when painted black , now my cars horrible, now my fenders are to much after i was told i couldnt do it.... Lol club s12 ftw.....  Only here have Ive been told they look like shit..... SOrry its not bone stock with crown vic rims running the stock vg making 130whp and looks generic like every other one. My car looks dope ive been told this a billion times on local forums....

StephenG

"[Today at 11:14:45 PM] SchizophrenicMC: YES THIS IS 4x4 IT CAN GO EVERYWHERE
[Today at 11:14:48 PM] SchizophrenicMC: Bitch no it can't
[Today at 11:15:38 PM] SchizophrenicMC: IT'S A ROAD-STAY-ON-ER"

d_k_jose_s12

sideways_s12

I likes neither until they haz boost from factory... but if I had to pick one it would probably be the frs with a 2j swap ...

s12rich

well in my opinion either of these cars are sick ....i so tires of hearing people cry about stance ...if dont like it to bad( your mom might care more than i ..go cry to her) cars sick any way it stands stock or slammed, plain and simple awesome

d_k_jose_s12

Lol funny how people get offended when i say i dont like stanced out cars  if u like them good for you guys i guess that makes all of you guys better human beings that i am i dont care if any of you like my oppinion just deal with it
Post Merge

Ill go cry to my mother about it when your dad teaches you how to man up and respect others oppinons

Jeremy A

*facepalm....    I state yet again, just to myself I guess that this was supposed to be about cool FR-S/BRZ's and not the same old "stance" debate, oh well.

Quote from: d_k_jose_s12 on 06:50:37 PM / 05-Nov-12
Ill go cry to my mother about it when your dad teaches you how to man up and respect others oppinons

Ok, wait a minute,  let's take a look at what YOU yourself said earlier,

Quote from: d_k_jose_s12 on 10:58:51 AM / 05-Nov-12
i hate the stance look its useless and it looks like shit makes the car drive like shit why take a good car and turn it into shit?

Whoa!  That is just "oozing" with respect of others opinions isn't it d_k_jose_s12??  How unbelievably "respectful of others opinions" that is.  Haha,  come on man.

Anyway,  I also really thought that this car pulled off a really cool idea really well, the colors are BEAUTIFUL and the wheel selection is interesting and compliment the car well. I'm trying to find more about this car.