Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Solid Subframe Bushing Kits for R200/IRS S12's  (Read 1920 times)

Offline acadianasportscars

• Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage on Facebook
Solid Subframe Bushing Kits for R200/IRS S12's
« on: 07:14:37 AM / 15-Jan-13 »
Hey guys -

If your S12 with the R200/IRS combo has been suffering from failed OEM rubber rear subframe bushings, or if you are looking for a firm, positive feeling from the rear of your car, our Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage Solid Subframe Bushing Kit might be for you.

Completely machined from T-6061 Aluminum, these solid subframe bushings help to eliminate rear subframe movement, providing a more precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input. With these bushings installed, drag racers can expect drastically reduced wheel hop and substantially smoother, more controlled launches. Autocrossers and road racers will appreciate the great increase in stability and predictability, with a more controlled rear-end. Casual street-driven cars will also benefit from the sporting feel solid bushings provide.

Each kit comes with a set of 4 bushings and is available for 169.95 - Free Shipping Within the US
You can purchase these here:
http://store.acadianasportscars.com/asconirssbk

Thanks!
Zack

Facebook Share    

Offline D-sport S12

• Vehicle: 1986 Nissan S12
Re: Solid Subframe Bushing Kits for R200/IRS S12's
« Reply #1 on: 04:21:25 PM / 27-Nov-15 »
Bump from the dead. Anyone know if the solid bushings cross over from a z31. I know the prothane ones do
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."