[NV] Low Mileage Shell - SOLD

Started by JuneBug, 05:52:50 PM / 13-Mar-13

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneBug

1985 Nissan 200sx shell with 36,863 miles on it.   Originally a CA20E automatic car.   Been sitting a long time now.  Not perfect but still very good.  Life forces me to sell.  Titled as rebuilt, due to theft recovery, never wrecked.  Contact me via email at lvs12dave@live.com

$500 - SOLD

Drft-s12

So clean jeeze I wish I would of saw this like a week ago glws

Redneck

I don't think shells get much cleaner then this. If I was closer I'd definitely be picking this up.
Quote from: ka-tgazelle on 11:24:56 PM / 01-Jun-11 FIrst my rims are horrible, than there ok when painted black , now my cars horrible, now my fenders are to much after i was told i couldnt do it.... Lol club s12 ftw.....  Only here have Ive been told they look like shit..... SOrry its not bone stock with crown vic rims running the stock vg making 130whp and looks generic like every other one. My car looks dope ive been told this a billion times on local forums....

sideways_s12

Ive seen it in person and it is def clean!

Wonderingraven

That is a clean shell, trade you a firebird for it?

Maybe after 2 - 3 paychecks on my new job I'll buy it from you and pull the engine + trans from the firebird and trash the bird for this shell.
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

IggyEGuana

no motor or trans but otherwise complete?

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

sideways_s12

I believe it has the trans still iirc...

Jeremy A

Wow,  I'm on the market for a car for my brother,  and I have the cash in hand.  If it's all there but the motor,  like the ecu/harnesses etc...  I'll buy it from you.  Let me know,  I'll email you too.

Im not sure how badly Waylon wants it though!  Haha,  lemme know.

IggyEGuana

no funds over here man. i was just asking cuz i posted it on facebook

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Wonderingraven

I want it =P

Just itching for a daily driver build.

sideways_s12

Wonderingraven

Waiting for a background to clear so I can work to get the money to pay the man for the shell... then I gotta pull the engine + trans out of the firebird and sell it to a yard.

sideways_s12

JuneBug

No motor or trans.  The trans might still be in my shed I don't remember.  No radiator.  Still has wiring and ecu, all ac parts but compressor and all powersteering but the pump.  Needs a few small interior pieces.  Trying to remember everything but it's been a long time since I've even touched it. It was repainted in a couple areas but is very difficult to tell exactly where,  a few small dings.   i washed and waxed it every six months or so, but I did notice last washing that a little bit was starting to chalk
Post Merge

Will include r200 rear w/axles and turbo wheels with sale
Post Merge

Quote from: Wonderingraven on 09:55:17 PM / 13-Mar-13
That is a clean shell, trade you a firebird for it?

Maybe after 2 - 3 paychecks on my new job I'll buy it from you and pull the engine + trans from the firebird and trash the bird for this shell.

What's wrong with the firebird?  I'm looking to buy a new car so if it's something I could use to trade in I may consider it.

Jeremy A

I got cash in hand for this car NAOW.

JuneBug

Wonderingraven

right now it's just the transmission. I have the stuff to fix it and get it drive able again just need new shocks and it's drive able.

JuneBug

Sold.  Thanks Jeremy.  Glad it's going to a good home

Wonderingraven

sideways_s12