Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ecu code 11, and 34. but cas and knock are good. please help me DET noob  (Read 3378 times)

Offline nissanforlife300

• n00b
hey guys.

I swapped a ca18det into a 720 pickup recently, and it’s all ready to go except its running horrible.
Here is the problem I’m having: it will start and idle fine but it won’t rev at all, and when I move the throttle it will die unless I kind of bump the throttle in sync with it stalling then I can kind of get it to rev. When it does my wideband goes off the scale on the lean side. And I'm getting a 34 and 11 code on the ecu.

I’ve never been more frustrated with an engine in my life. I have been trying to figure out what’s wrong for 2 months now

Here is what I have done:
rebuilt ca18det block, rd20det turbo, brand new wiring harness, 255walbro, nismo fpr (set), dsm resistor, fmic, recirculating bov, 7psi external wastegate, 2.5’’ exhaust.

What Iv tried to fix the problem:
changed 2 different cas , set timing
Swapped ecu’s, I get a 34 and  11 on both
Changed the knock sensor-new
Checked for leaks, hot- cold-vac
Checked all coil packs- they are working
Cleaned maf sensor
new ntk O2 sensor

I guess what I’m asking is what else could throw a 34 and 11 and make the engine run like it does, because I’m at a loss, I have no idea that’s wrong with it

Post Merge

Post Merge
« Last Edit: 02:36:15 AM / 30-Jun-13 by nissanforlife300 »

Facebook Share