New Addition to the Staff Roster

Started by Arro, 06:15:12 PM / 02-Jul-13

Previous topic - Next topic

Arro

Hello everyone. I hope that 2013 has been good to you all, and I hope that we continue to see the S12 interest as strong as it has been... it's nice to see that interest has spread to Facebook, and it's nice to see that Club-S12 continues to serve as the premiere source for information and fun relating to the S12!

As time goes by, people's lives get busy, and sometimes they don't have as much time to put into things as they would like. It affects us all, and this is why some of the coolest projects hit lulls in progress. It's affected me personally, and I haven't put a wrench to an S12 in a couple years now. It's also affected some of us in our ability to service your needs as the staff of this place.

We're always reevaluating your needs here, even when you haven't thought of them yet ;) One of the most important needs this site has is regular guidance and maintenance of the forum activity. Someone who can keep things clean, prevent any conflicts, and generally keep a watch on stuff. That's the job of a moderator, and I think it's important to have moderators be active and aware of what is going on.

Jason Craft has been on here for many years now, although you might know him best as sideways_s12. He's owned a number of S12's and is probably one of the most enthusiastic S12 lover in his state of Nevada. He has a lot of pride in the S12, and while he knows their weaknesses, he also loves their strengths.

He also appreciates the value of Club-S12, and what it has to offer S12 owners new and veteran alike. He has seen the days when technical issues caused us grief, and he has seen the days when troublemakers tried to derail things here. Jason knows how important it is to maintain the integrity of Club-S12, both for its information, and for its sense of community.

I would like you all to welcome Jason as a new moderator on your Club-S12 support team. He will be maintaining the daily little things that keep the forum easier to work with, and ensuring formatting is consistent. He'll also be another set of eyes to report any glitches or service failures to Ben and I. As a moderator, he is a trusted part of the Club-S12 infrastructure.

Jason, thanks for all the years of support, and here's to many more in your new role in our support staff!

:thumbsup:
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Xano

~xano

sideways_s12

Woot! lol Thanks guys I'm glad to be a mod and love the community I'm glad i can finally help out around here. Been here a while and don't plan on leaving I love the s12 way to much and will always be rocking one until I'm no longer allowed to drive from old age then my son will be driving me around in mine everywhere I need to go haha! Thanks to Arro and Ben for adding me to the team. I know Arro and myself haven't always seen eye to eye on everything but the mutual respect is def their and I can be a little hard headed at times but I try my best not to be lol. Anyway Glad to be a mod and Thanks again!

kyskater

Quote from: Arro
hahah NIPPLES, sam. Nipples!

Wonderingraven

congrats, hopefully now you will have a running s12 to start up with our s12 meets in this town of vegas :-)
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

sideways_s12

it will be running soon enough it'd be nice if i could get some help lol last time I asked for help on the vegas s12 oc facebook page everyone went to your house instead...lol

Wonderingraven

LOL, well when do you need some helping hand? hit us up again

sideways_s12

LOL I'm off on weds all day I feel like the outcast of the vegas group ever since waylon and I had a falling out last year its cool now but def not the same so I pretty much do my own thing now...

Wonderingraven

Ah, that sucks.  I am technically not far from you at all.

Mrs.Sideways_S12

Jason said I need to come in here and say something, so here I am.  Jason (Arro) you are crazy giving Jason all this power  :laugh: What have you done?!?!  Just playing, Jason loves the S12 more than anything I can't blame him, I also love this car =)     I'm sure he will be a great mod.  Play nice now, I know you boys =p 

Xano

Ahh, the power behind the throne speaks.  :P
~xano

sideways_s12

iceageg

Congratz Jason.  Now to start abusing your power!
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

sideways_s12

Jeremy A

Ahhhh,  Jason's a moderator!  I saw your purple name in the chat box,  and it all makes sense now.

That's cool man! 

night_s12

"speed limits are like herpes, you can never get rid of them"-Jeremy Clarkson
Quote from: EightySix200SX on 10:33:26 PM / 11-Mar-12 Going places knowing your driving something you won't see every five minutes is priceless
1988 200sx SE-ROXY
1987 200sx xe hatch back - Shelli(sold)
2002 mitsubishi lancer OZ rally- daily driver - Flow(traded for SE)

sideways_s12