Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: wont run for more than a few seconds  (Read 4589 times)

Offline diego94

• n00b
Re: wont run for more than a few seconds
« Reply #20 on: 07:42:52 PM / 06-Dec-13 »
ok this ones a little off but im too far away from the car to check it myself.. when I went to lordco for the alt (lordco is Canada (only BC)) they told me they they had two they could order from their suppliers, the only difference is one has 2 brackets and the other has 3, including the tensioner.. one is Mitsubishi and the other one I cant remember but is a Japanese company that dosnt make cars in north America (cant remember exactly but it might have been hitachi)..

im more than a 100km from the car with not enough time or money to go look for myself other I would, what im wondering is if they are interchangeable , like if I get the one with 3 bracets and my car turns out to only have the 2 on the old one will the third just sit in space and be fine... or if my car has the 3 and I get the 2 does the third really matter?  to be safe If I HAVE to quess im going to get the one with 3 brackets.

thx, and after this I have faith that it will go!!!