(NJ) 87 SE rear hatch cover, sunroof bag, repair manual, MOMO wheel, and MORE!

Started by celestialsilvia, 10:56:36 PM / 10-Dec-13

Previous topic - Next topic

celestialsilvia

I have looooong since sold my 1987 S12 SE, and am just trying to clean out my garage at this point. Name your price and cover the shipping (or come pick them up or meet up in North NJ area) and they're yours!

Have a black sunroof bag in good condition.

(Also have the manually operated sunroof glass, but that is heavy, therefore for local pickup only)

Also have the two piece rear hatchback cover. The larger "hatch" piece it has some noticeable wear and tear on the edges and a cleanable stain, but is otherwise in decent shape (would much prefer local pickup for this one)-

The smaller "parcel shelf" piece is in very good condition, that can be seen in the picture. (I would prefer to sell them as a set, but if not I would ship)

ANY reasonable offer and covering of the shipping will be taken. These items are pretty much the last of what Ive got for the S12 and she is looong gone, so please no PMs inquiring about other items.

Also have a 1990 MOMO Sistema steering wheel in used condition for $150 shipped - this is the only price I am firm on

I've dealt with people before and have a good rep in the feedback section. More pics available upon request, but what you see is what I got. PM me or txt my cell @ 9o8-threethreefour-O537 and mention you are a forum member. paypal only if you want shipped, or cash in person if you intend to pick up locally. thanks - Andrew (CelestialSilvia)

EDIT: found a few other things while digging

thats a MINT New Old Stock batttery cable

MAF sensor, window switch, hood hinges, wheel chocks, and a rear view mirror - all working

and the shop manual (mint) and owners manual (used) - ill sell those as a package.

and pretty boss license plate frame

ANY reasonable offer taken, and I mean that - text me @ 9o8-334-o537 with what you want and how much you want to pay, and EXTREMELY low prices for anyone in northern NJ willing to pick them up

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

d_k_jose_s12

sideways_s12

Per the forum for sale rules You need to fix your title of this thread You need to add your location in brackets  I.E. [ NV] You have 24 hours to change this or it will be deleted thanks !

celestialsilvia

most everything is still up for sale except for the poly bushings guys! also wanted to add I have some Infiniti M30 parts laying about

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

TSAR

interested in tail lights and back side view mirror,will u ship outside US?

taktics702

do you still have the rear hatch privacy cover (two piece shelf thing).  Can you take a pic of that please? how much do you want for it.  Im not sure how much it will cost to ship to vegas..

pakii-afa

is the shop manual a fsm? or similar enough? is it for all engines or just a spesific one?

celestialsilvia

turbo-s12

Jeremy

do you still have the headlight switch and if so how much shipped to 97402

Thank you