High Point Garage Blaster pipes!!

Started by Justified503, 03:12:07 AM / 03-Feb-14

Previous topic - Next topic

Justified503

High Point Garage Blaster pipes coming!! Have a few 3in turn ups and a 3in Lobster tail that I finished earlier today.

Also customer orders are available,  email with contact info and what style you interested in.

Thanks for looking Justin R
High Point Garage

sideways_s12

I wonder what they would sound like on my 18det

Justified503

Quote from: sideways_s12 on 05:55:53 AM / 03-Feb-14
[/quote
Quote from: sideways_s12 on 05:55:53 AM / 03-Feb-14

Awesome!  There Blaster pipes so you wouldn't be running a muffler out the back, mostly for straight pipe cars.  People that don't really worry to much about emissions lol

If anyone needs or has a design they were looking for but cant find, send me an email.  Highpointgarage@gmail.com  I can work with you and get the your desired Blaster pipe

Thanks for looking Justin R
High Point Garage

sideways_s12

I like the way some sound and not others just curious what it would sound like if it would be raspy or have a nice tone to it

Justified503

Quote from: sideways_s12 on 08:47:43 PM / 03-Feb-14
I like the way some sound and not others just curious what it would sound like if it would be raspy or have a nice tone to it

These wont sound raspy.  The pinging sound you here comes from the type of metal, thin wall Chinese shiny exhaust pipes might look cool and have better flow then OEM.  But using stronger materials like 16g 304 Stainless Stainless helps get that deep tone that you hear in name brand Exhaust Company's.  Its has to do with the scavenging of the burnt exhaust as its exits out the back of your car. 

Spread the word, custom orders are welcome.  HighPointGarage@gmail.com

Justin R
High Point Garage

rollingstock

pricing? shipping pricing? also what about square  piping? like on a side exit
84 200sx hatch- semi build ka24e
88 integra LS SE
84 gmc 1500

Justified503

http://highpointgarage.bigcartel.com/

Hey, anyone still interested in HPG Blaster Pipes. Go check out my website. Everything's on sale right now. Slowly updated day by day, so always check back for new content.

Thanks for looking
Justin R
High Point Garage