Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Just a thought or two about moderation  (Read 1966 times)

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
Just a thought or two about moderation
« on: 12:08:16 PM / 13-Jun-14 »
Ben and I have picked moderators who we feel have the right understanding of what is acceptable and what isn't. Also, our moderators usually contact us about things to make sure we're all on the same page.

IF.... if you don't like something a moderator does, there are ways to contact Ben or I and dispute it. We are both always open to this process. HOWEVER... if you instead decide to blow up and create a massive drama out of it, insult our moderators, and generally just have your own nuclear meltdown, then there isn't much we can or will do for you. Period.

We stand behind our moderators in general, but we know they aren't perfect and could make a mistake or have a personal issue with someone. But if you don't handle yourself right and include us, we can't help you. And you just burn yourself. Because as a default, WE WILL BACK OUR MODERATORS. You want to get around that default, stay civil, talk to us, and we can see about it.

I'd say though that this is pretty much common sense.

Facebook Share    

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
Re: Just a thought or two about moderation
« Reply #1 on: 02:55:18 PM / 13-Jun-14 »
All I.ask is that you dont ruin threads that pertain to sales tech questions build threads or something someone needs help with personally. If you decide to troll a thread stated above you post will get deleted plain and simple. It common sense as Arro stated. If someone troll all over one of your threads im sure you wouldnt be happy about it. If you spam up the shoutbox that doesnt bother me go nuts. But in a thread it will get deleted you will be warned if you decide to keep going you will be put on a temp post suspension and if you decide to take it further I will ban you it takes alot to get banned but why push it? Arro and Ben will be notified before banning unless you go way to.far then I will ban and discuss it with them if I am in the wrong then it will be fixed and I will apologize.....