Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Uh... what happened to cs12?  (Read 17097 times)

Offline mod_mastaz

Re: Uh... what happened to cs12?
« Reply #40 on: 04:28:11 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
Nismo200sx16: nice! Glad to see you are still around. How you liking the g?

Also I think I'm mixing up peoples usernames to stories so I'm gonna reserve my comments haha. at least til I remember everyone again.

Offline mc

« Reply #41 on: 08:06:13 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
mc: How far did you get with the remote mount turbo stuff? Andrew and I always kick around ideas for his VG33 build, but after he puts more of the car together.

..every vg30 or 3.3 NEEDS to be turbo'd..LOL...especially since its a plug and play with the ECU/afm/injectors..go front mount,  if you can afford the custom manifolds or know how to weld,  or do it my way for boost done in a weekend and still keep the a/c functional!..
..anyhow, its a easy 100 HP gain and allows you to really piss off some Mustangs,Chargers,Camaros

....and headers and dual exhaust aint going to do that.

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 1991 Nissan S13
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #42 on: 08:52:32 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
mc: How far did you get with the remote mount turbo stuff? Andrew and I always kick around ideas for his VG33 build, but after he puts more of the car together.

..every vg30 or 3.3 NEEDS to be turbo'd..LOL...especially since its a plug and play with the ECU/afm/injectors..go front mount,  if you can afford the custom manifolds or know how to weld,  or do it my way for boost done in a weekend and still keep the a/c functional!..
..anyhow, its a easy 100 HP gain and allows you to really piss off some Mustangs,Chargers,Camaros

....and headers and dual exhaust aint going to do that.

You are aware the board has quote functionality right?
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Offline nismo200sx16

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/nismo200sx20
« Reply #43 on: 08:53:24 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
I really like the g37s . I also liked that none were in the area. but now we have an infiniti dealer near by. now I see some from time to time. it just needs to be a little quicker. I have some small mods done and a tune which probably puts it around 300 to the wheels. I wish it pulled like the s12.

Offline mc

« Reply #44 on: 10:07:13 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
You are aware the board has quote functionality right?

yes,,LOL

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #45 on: 11:34:57 AM / 21-Dec-14 »
Am I a clone of you with a severe split-personality disorder?
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.

Offline 8SixS12

• Get it done already!
  • Vehicle: 1986 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #46 on: 01:06:56 PM / 21-Dec-14 »
mod_mastaz: glad you're back and thanks for the well wishes! I learned quite a bit of my s12 knowledge from your posts so it would be a huge loss to he community if you had gone for good.
"Sense is not always common" -self quote

My Build Thread: http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=36053.0

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
« Reply #47 on: 08:58:56 PM / 21-Dec-14 »
Im still around and.he.didnt get 3 non running s12s he got 2 the 3rd is close to.300hp with a ca18det under the hood big turbo, cams and pistons  needs a.tune and the timing redone but runs.like a fucking champ. but yes I am moving the the u.k. and will be acquiring another s12 after I get my skyline.....

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #48 on: 09:44:27 PM / 21-Dec-14 »
Ironic that you'd leave the states and buy a Skyline, right after the R32 started to become US legal.

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
« Reply #49 on: 09:49:59 PM / 21-Dec-14 »
Yeah I said that too lol

Offline Cajun1guy

• Old fart (pedoro numero uno)
  • Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #50 on: 07:53:22 AM / 22-Dec-14 »
Mod, I'll take the mirror, lmk the cost to 70448, and PayPal info.

Offline Fire0wl

• Silent but deadly
  • n00b
  • #fire0wls12
« Reply #51 on: 10:37:36 PM / 22-Dec-14 »
The forums may have been Silent, but s12 owners def did not give up. I'm normally silently on the forums, gaining info on our cars. I see many s12 owners posting on Instagram actively. One day I'll add my piece of information on these cars to this forum. I've been writing everything I've done to my s12 into a notebook, like a journal...or a user manual

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #52 on: 06:15:40 PM / 23-Dec-14 »
nismo200sx16: I say boost the G lol. It'll pull harder than the s12 ;)

8sixs12: glad I could help. I'm not posting much tech these days, but good luck with your build!

sideways_s12: I'm pretty jealous. I wanna move out of the country for a while. Would be a nice change haha.

Fire0wl: Yeah it seems social media is where everyone is at. I prefer a but of anonymity when posting car stuff, but other people beg to differ.

Offline Ju_S12_Turbo

« Reply #53 on: 11:37:35 PM / 26-Dec-14 »
I still have one, but my E36 takes most of my time.

Offline S12Monkey

• n00b
« Reply #54 on: 02:02:21 PM / 27-Dec-14 »
I'm pretty new to the forum but i'm still "building" my cars, very slowly due to not having a job right now. I'm not one to post build threads or anything like that and i'm awful at documenting with pics and stuff so i rarely post here.

My '84 has a S14 KA with what I believe to be rod knock that's going to get pulled out soon and then just sit until I can afford to get it fixed.

My '87 is my daily driver (bone stock aside from a welded diff) that I recently converted to 5-speed and I believe im going to attempt to turbo the CA20 for the second time lol.
1984 200SX. 1987 200SX.

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #55 on: 12:54:07 PM / 29-Dec-14 »
Ju_S12_Turbo: YAY! I'm so glad you're still around. I'm slowly building my hatch haha. Almost done! Motor plans are next and I have a new platform I'm going to also.

S12Monkey: Good luck man! I know the struggle. Took me like 6 years to get my car to where I want it. Putting hobbies on the back burner sucks esp when work is scarce, but priorities come first! Documenting stuff is good. I tried to do as much as I can but I'm over it lol so I know dem feels.

Offline Ju_S12_Turbo

« Reply #56 on: 09:56:08 PM / 29-Dec-14 »
Ju_S12_Turbo: YAY! I'm so glad you're still around. I'm slowly building my hatch haha. Almost done! Motor plans are next and I have a new platform I'm going to also.

Yeah, I plan on getting it running again at the start of the year. here is a better shot

I am sure you've seen it before hahaha

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #57 on: 11:16:06 PM / 29-Dec-14 »
I would say probably the most famous S12 picture there is.

Offline IggyEGuana

• Builder - Driver
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #58 on: 08:02:07 PM / 30-Dec-14 »
I moved to southern New Jersey in Sept. Sold and gave away a lot of stuff before moving. I only own 2 cars now. My S12 and my CRX. Selling CRX soon. The S12 is parked at storage getting rained on. Am I even a car guy anymore?! HAHA yes.
I think the slowdown in traffic here can at least partially be blamed on how popular facebook groups are along with other social media. The downside is less info gets documented and what is posted doesnt get saved for people to see much later. I used to enjoy posting all the details of what I did to my car and how I did it but as I'm growing older I have less desire to do that. I tend to just do the things without any intention to document it and then move on. I spend more time on other things. Often not even car related.
I dont think the S12 scene is slowing down. If anything the chassis is more popular than ever. More and more non-S12ers are familiar with the car and can recognize it. The scene is just changing. The online car enthusiast environment in general is changing. Remember Car Domain? Me neither.
« Last Edit: 08:03:11 PM / 30-Dec-14 by IggyEGuana »

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Offline D-sport S12

• Vehicle: 1986 Nissan S12
« Reply #59 on: 08:41:51 PM / 30-Dec-14 »
Well put
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."