Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Uh... what happened to cs12?  (Read 49317 times)

Offline D-sport S12

• Vehicle: 1986 Nissan S12
Re: Uh... what happened to cs12?
« Reply #20 on: 01:46:23 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
I don't post a ton. Nothing to really comment on. Haven't updated my build thread in a year.
Have sunk way to much money in my car for drifting.
No not all high power sr's break. I drove 7 events with out a mechanical hiccup.
I use social media as my build thread. Using photobucket and even this site on a phone kind of sucks
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #21 on: 03:36:52 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
Jay: ah i see. No worries I'll have that hatch for a while. I'll keep an eye out for an H190.

Seshuku: ahh still alive I see. Rebuild the sr haha. What car are you thinking of going with next?

OrangeS12: LOL hell no. CA18DET. I need a turbo rebuild and hose replacements. Gonna drive it to the ground. Then high comp high rev turbo build planned in a year or two.

Offline Cajun1guy

• Old fart (pedoro numero uno)
  • Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #22 on: 06:59:09 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
Mod, shoot me a pm about what you have for OEM stufz you want to part with, maybe we can do some bidness...

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 2000 BMW 5 Series
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #23 on: 10:52:09 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
I don't post a ton. Nothing to really comment on. Haven't updated my build thread in a year.
Have sunk way to much money in my car for drifting.
No not all high power sr's break. I drove 7 events with out a mechanical hiccup.
I use social media as my build thread. Using photobucket and even this site on a phone kind of sucks

7 race events is one thing, but daily torture is another. Give it time.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #24 on: 11:08:48 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
Cajun1guy: I only have tidbits of OEM stuff. Minor interior pieces and whatnot. Mk1 blue shift boot, radio trim, lamp switches etc. Anything in specific you are looking for? Big stuff like interior/exterior panels I don't have.

Offline weitrhino

• Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
  • '85 Notch just cracked 46k miles! RIP '86 Notch
    • Blue Mouth Promotions LLC
« Reply #25 on: 11:11:34 AM / 19-Dec-14 »
That Mk1 blue shift boot is right up my alley if it's on offer to sell.  Seriously. I want it.
« Last Edit: 11:14:08 AM / 19-Dec-14 by weitrhino »

Offline Redneck

« Reply #26 on: 01:23:30 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
I don't think its just cs12. A lot of the tuner scene around here has been pretty dead. Even the larger local Nissan forums have just completely dropped off in traffic. It seems like interest in the scene peaked about 5-6 years ago and has steadily dropped off since. I haven't been around as much because my passion was always taking my cars to the track. 2 or 3 years ago the only reasonably priced track I used got closed down by the county so my interest basically died with it. There are a couple other local track options but they are not really ideal tracks and kinda far away. Now I just daily my s12 and don't really have any reason to modify it because it isn't gonna be used at the track. I still love it as my daily though.
FIrst my rims are horrible, than there ok when painted black , now my cars horrible, now my fenders are to much after i was told i couldnt do it.... Lol club s12 ftw.....  Only here have Ive been told they look like shit..... SOrry its not bone stock with crown vic rims running the stock vg making 130whp and looks generic like every other one. My car looks dope ive been told this a billion times on local forums....

Offline Cajun1guy

• Old fart (pedoro numero uno)
  • Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #27 on: 02:27:52 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
Not really looking, I just buy a few good parts to feed my habit if they pop up. I've had some great results lately working with parts pickers on Row 52. If you have a rear view mirror in good shape that you need out of your way...

Offline seishuku

• 1998CC's of fun!
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan S12
« Reply #28 on: 03:52:44 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
Seshuku: ahh still alive I see. Rebuild the sr haha. What car are you thinking of going with next?
I picked up a 2002 Audi A6, 300BHP 4.2 V8, AWD, widebody. Can't go wrong! :D
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

Offline 8SixS12

• Get it done already!
  • Vehicle: 1986 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #29 on: 04:27:48 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
Don't know if you guys know me but I still lurk on here hoping to find some form of life with not much luck!  My build has been on hold since I moved to Charlotte. My car is still in Atlanta. I was supposed to go pick it up this week until some chick decided to see if she could text and drive at the same time so she  caused a 4 car pile up on my way home on Monday night. Now the roll pan on my truck is shoved into my bed and I can't get my tow hitch on until it's fixed...so more delays! So pissed!  My SR is sitting on a stand in my garage DAMN!
"Sense is not always common" -self quote

My Build Thread: http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=36053.0

Offline mc

« Reply #30 on: 08:41:46 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
i started to update my build thread again but most of my time has been on working on my turbo Camry....i agree not much posting/building  going around here.

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #31 on: 09:15:07 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
Hahaha nice update the Schizo. I try to get on here as often as i can and answer questions,search parts and look at peoples builds but im super busy with working away. Last time i drove or seen my cars was last Christmas.. Im heading back into British Columbia on sunday for a funeral and decided to continue onto from there to my home. Plan to bash a few knuckles on my 12s before i need to be back here for the 6th of January. Was saving my money to buy a house but i feel the itch for some s12 goodies HAHAHA. How is every else?
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #32 on: 10:35:16 PM / 19-Dec-14 »
With all that Fort Mac money, no way you're all that far from buying a house at this rate.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #33 on: 12:22:44 AM / 20-Dec-14 »
Ick, fort mac can keep its money. I am working near Edmonton Alberta. Propane/Butane Plant Storage expansion for Plains Midstream. I have gotten 2 raises here in 6 months.. was making $18 an hour before that. Been helping run a crew of guys under my foreman who just gave me a new, just removed from the box, 1967 lever action 30/30 marlin cowboy rifle. This job has been stressful on my little experience but he keeps pushing me. I now receive work permits, Morning meetings paperwork, Hazard assessments, progress reports to the client, quality control paperwork (Welding and flange torques), Edit drawings. Basicly doing what foremen do. bounce around from 10-24 day shifts and 12 to 18 hours a day.. I think i should be good for my schooling in may considering i am a first year worker on paper hahahaha
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • I Like Gay Girls
« Reply #34 on: 12:46:05 AM / 20-Dec-14 »
And I spent 14 months at O'FuckYou Auto Parts working at $8 an hour with shit for hours and no raises or promotions at all, despite lots of pushing on management to notice all the hard work.

I'm destined for disappointment, if I can't even move up at a retail job. I'm gonna get back to my beer now.

Offline D-sport S12

« Reply #35 on: 12:40:54 PM / 20-Dec-14 »
7 race events is one thing, but daily torture is another. Give it time.

I wouldn't daily a basic race car.....
A friend has a 600hp sr and he has had it has his summer car the last 2 years
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #36 on: 01:32:08 PM / 20-Dec-14 »
D-Sport S12: I need to check out your build thread haha. Sounds fun! I wish I could afford track days.

Cajun1guy: I have a tan mirror. Just pay me shipping and it's yours. Condition is fare but it's tight and not loosey goosey, last I remember.

weitrhino: Yeah, I don't mind selling this accordion boot. I hear it's worth quite a bit in value now and I could use the holiday cash. Will PM you back.

Redneck: Yeah, It seems social media is where all the news is at. Blogs traffics are slowing down and i guess forum traffic is too. It's easier to post on FB or IG for updates.

Seishuku: Nice! haha. I remember seeing your build thread waaaayy back and you had a video doing donuts. I don't think I'll ever forget that. Probably what prompted me to mod/swap the s12, since I knew it was possible somehow. Now I regret this moneypit LOL.

8sixs12: Sorry to hear man! Good luck getting the 12 home. Well even more so, good luck fixing the truck. What a bummer man.

mc: How far did you get with the remote mount turbo stuff? Andrew and I always kick around ideas for his VG33 build, but after he puts more of the car together.

Prolowtone: If you have a choice between a house and s12 parts, definitely house! lol I would kill for an opportunity for a house. Being a broke college student doesn't help, so I'm putting that off for a while haha.

Offline D-sport S12

« Reply #37 on: 01:42:46 PM / 20-Dec-14 »
I'll update it again. I have to use my gf's computer. I'm to cheap to buy one. Means less car stuff
Jesse R

Offline mod_mastaz

« Reply #38 on: 01:55:05 PM / 20-Dec-14 »
No worries haha. I update my s12sil thread like once every couple months. Most of the heavy work is done.

Offline nismo200sx16

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/nismo200sx20
« Reply #39 on: 06:38:51 PM / 20-Dec-14 »
I am still here to. I check in a couple times a week to see whats going on. my s12 project has been finished for 7 or 8 years. have had zero issues with the car in that time. just keep putting on new tires and changing the oil. and its time for new tires again. I have been thinking of re visiting the project but I will probably lean towards  some sort of forced induction on the g. or trade the g in on a gtr. my new bike should be paid off by the spring so that's when some thing will happen.