Getting Redirected from CS12

Started by rednucleus, 02:35:58 PM / 11-Jan-15

Previous topic - Next topic

rednucleus

The last few days I have been getting random re-directs to Lemode-mgz.com when I am trying to view new posts.  Various health/fitness related pages or ads. As of last night couldn't even log in. Have been using Firefox.  Logged in fine for this post using Explorer.  No re-directs happening.  Have run Avast scans and Malwarebytes as of last night. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks, Red

seishuku

I got one last night as well, redirected me to Here (some BS about vape cigs being bad).
So you're not the only one, and I'm using Chrome.
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

rednucleus

Final update - continued to be unable to get on this site via firefox. Contacted them and they suggested to download 413 different spyware & malware programs because "they all find different problems".  Sure, I have lots of spare time to do that - so deleted Firefox and now back to using Explorer or Chrome and all seems to be working well again.

Xano

I'll look into it, my guess is google adsense let through a bad ad.  The ads will be removed soon, once we hit the next payout deadline as I noted in the thread about donating. :)
~xano

Xano

Screw it, I deactivated ads, it hasn't gone up in a while now.  I don't care enough about 40 dollars to worry about it.
~xano

rednucleus

Ok so now everybody please donate one measly night of beer money and Xano will be flush with cash for Our Club -- SERIOUSLY, DO IT!