Websites please ?

Started by DWhite_SXZX, 01:44:56 AM / 22-Jan-15

Previous topic - Next topic

DWhite_SXZX

I'm looking for websites to order the jdm clear corner marker lights and a new set of tail lights. Also looking of a digital climate control unit that can replace the stock one. Also is there any design for a rear seat delete or rear water fall to take up that space and does anyone know if there's a plate of some sort to delete the factory amp under the radio
~91 Fairlady SZX 87~

Basic

with the exception of the stock tails, all of what you requested does not exist.

Any of the other things you are wanting to do you will have to retrofit from other cars and/or make yourself. You may be able to find some clear corners on japanese yahoo auctions or maybe the international s12 forums.

Don't expect s13 levels of product support for the s12 - it doesn't have it and hopefully never will. That's part of what makes the car so awesome to those that have them. IF you want s13 levels of support, buy an s13.

Hey, truck engine + truck turbo - why not?

DWhite_SXZX

Lol god no I was just wondering cuz I went through all 33 pages of this topic but that works I'll just get stuff custom made
~91 Fairlady SZX 87~

SchizophrenicMC

There was an analog climate control unit optioned on JDM cars only, but I've only ever seen 2 guys, both in Australia, who had one.

Your best bet is custom everything, because there is no aftermarket for these cars.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

DWhite_SXZX

I was wondering because I saw this YouTube video where they made a digital climate unit a sleeper boost controller
~91 Fairlady SZX 87~

SchizophrenicMC

"saw this youtube video"

Mate, we know you watch Mighty Car Mods.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.

Basic

because choo choo.
Hey, truck engine + truck turbo - why not?

DWhite_SXZX

Yea mighty car mods just thought it'd be a sick mod to do too kinda retro fit the car.
~91 Fairlady SZX 87~

SchizophrenicMC

Eric The Car Guy succinctly answered the question on his biweekly Q&A: if you want to do it badly enough, and you have enough money, you can make something work. But you'd be the first to make that valuation here, which means asking questions about it isn't gonna get you anywhere.

There are no aftermarket parts for S12s, so eliminate the thought of such things from your head. As for the corner lights, you'll have to find somebody selling them on the site or the facebook page. Nissan doesn't make them anymore, and there have never been aftermarket suppliers.