Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 84 S12 KA-T Drift Debauchery Extravaganza  (Read 11536 times)

Offline Modulus Two

Re: 84 S12 KA-T Drift Debauchery Extravaganza
« Reply #80 on: 02:09:06 PM / 28-Nov-15 »
I'm still alive and so is my build. I haven't touched it in forever, but I've finally gotten some time and money to put into it.
So, what's been done to it in the past 3+ months? I FINALLY got the CA engine mounts off the engine cross member. I pulled off the steering rack and started taking off the piping to make it a manual conversion.

Then 2 days ago, I saw a deal for a complete KA setup for $500.
I got a complete running engine, harness, ecu + more for $350, which is a much better deal than I got on the first engine I bought.

Right now, I'm working on putting back together the steering rack, getting it mounted, putting the cross member back in, and maybe drop in the new engine tonight. sounds like a lot of work, but I'm hungry to get this car completed.
Maybe some pictures to come.

Offline Modulus Two

« Reply #81 on: 09:59:10 AM / 17-Dec-15 »
"New" parts are in! I think I can have this engine running by the end of the week!  (Overly optimistic)

I mated a Tranny...

Set of S13 front brakes and rotors.  $30

Set of S13 front knucks and hubs. $50

Set of new S13 front LCAs from Rock Auto, $35 ea.

Now, I'm just looking for some cheap S13 coilovers so I can get this car rolling to the metal shop to do some frame repair work.

Offline Modulus Two

« Reply #82 on: 01:47:14 PM / 24-Feb-16 »
I finally got off my ass and started putting things together and on the car.

Steering is complete again. Just need to source some front coilovers.

She's a dirty bitch, but she's mine.

I've got the S13 brake lines ready to put on and I've got a friend, who is a fellow S12 owner and KA converter, coming over on Saturday to help with wiring and engine install.
If all things go according to plan, I could have a running vehicle by the weeks end!

Offline Cajun1guy

• Old fart (pedoro numero uno)
  • Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #83 on: 02:10:46 PM / 24-Feb-16 »
Looking great! Get 'er done!