Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: help me figure some stuff out  (Read 2127 times)

Offline great.gonz

• Sub-n00b
help me figure some stuff out
« on: 11:06:51 AM / 12-May-15 »
i have a 1985 nissan s12 i bought it stock and im in the process of a ka24de swap problem is i  bought the ka as an automatic and converting it to manual i have already bought the flywheel but what eles would i need ??i know i will be needing to buy a clutch but would i need anything eles. and also what kind of body kits would fit ?? i will be parting out my old engine if interested in anything dont be afraid to ask. thank you :)

Facebook Share    

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
Re: help me figure some stuff out
« Reply #1 on: 05:08:38 PM / 14-May-15 »
If you are looking for body kits and bolt ons this may not be the chassis for you. If you browse the KA section of engine tech for the answers, they are all there. as im sure you could also google the auto to manual swap or look on the s13 forums

Welcome
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 2000 BMW 5 Series
  • I Like Gay Girls
Re: help me figure some stuff out
« Reply #2 on: 07:42:28 PM / 14-May-15 »
You're in the wrong forum. Check the KA subforum. It has everything you need to know.

Except the body kit stuff. All you need to know about that is, none exists. What are you 17?
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?