[Rockwall, TX] Red Barron's 1987 SE V6 MT $1,987

Started by redbarron, 11:40:07 PM / 15-Oct-15

Previous topic - Next topic

redbarron

I've been in the community since 1999 but it's time to move on. With a new house and another new car, I want to do other things in life now. I've nutted out more cash than I ever wanted to to keep my S12's in the community. My red 88 SE went earlier this year and now its time for the 87 SE to go.

First of all, I have a 2" binder of recent updates on the car. The list is long and I will try to update it here soon. Off the top off my head: struts/shocks all around, p/s rack, hubs, tie rods ends, powder coated calipers, rotors, pads, bushings, hoses, belts, spark plugs, wires, distributor, dist cap, rotor, air cleaner, fuel filter, brand new super cold a/c with no leaks, tires less than 10,000 miles, battery, terminals, cables, PCV valve, MAF cylinder, ECCM, catalytic converter, muffler, axles, and more... All with receipts. Additionally, I will throw in every extra S12 part I have as I will have no reason to hang on to any of it.

I will do my best to keep this one in the community but it will go to the first serious offer.

Clean clear title in hand.

SchizophrenicMC

Just don't sell this one to Phil. He trashed what was left of the Red one. For that matter, don't sell it to pretty much the entire north Texas S12 community. Of the, like 5 of us still around, 2 will whore it out, 2 are too broke or disinterested to consider it, and one is in Wichita Falls.

Nah but seriously, good luck with your sale. It'll be hard to see you go.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

iceageg

I doubt you want to wait until tax return season, but if you do I'll be in  touch.
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

kelso840

Would you trust this car to drive to Ft. Wayne, Indiana today?
Infrequently driving an s12.

redbarron

Yes, it will make long trips. I would do an oil change before a long trip like that but I would do that on any vehicle before a cross country trip.
Post Merge

Quote from: SchizophrenicMC on 12:14:46 AM / 16-Oct-15
Just don't sell this one to Phil. He trashed what was left of the Red one. For that matter, don't sell it to pretty much the entire north Texas S12 community. Of the, like 5 of us still around, 2 will whore it out, 2 are too broke or disinterested to consider it, and one is in Wichita Falls.

Nah but seriously, good luck with your sale. It'll be hard to see you go.

All, I can say is, I'm glad that I don't suck. I've given plenty to this community and there will always be those who only take and abuse.

sideways_s12

wish I had the dough. Hate to see you leave but you gotta do what you gotta do. GLWS hope it finds a good home!

weitrhino

A mere 9.5 hr drive. Hmmm...though I'm the guilty party in Wichta Falls and your 87 looks good, I still prefer notches. Good luck.

SchizophrenicMC

Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

sideways_s12

Quote from: weitrhino on 08:00:43 PM / 17-Oct-15
A mere 9.5 hr drive. Hmmm...though I'm the guilty party in Wichta Falls and your 87 looks good, I still prefer notches. Good luck.

I drove that to get the mk2 I no longer own lol

iceageg

Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over