[TX - DFW] 1985 hatch (KA swapped) - SOLD

Started by SchizophrenicMC, 12:00:11 PM / 06-Apr-16

Previous topic - Next topic

SchizophrenicMC

I gave the car to a friend, he gave it to another friend, and he gave it back to me. I don't have time, space, money, or energy for this car.

Craigslist Ad with pics, description, and contact info. If you're interested, hit me up with that info, I'm never on here anymore.

-Schizo

EDIT: Added price to title

EDIT: Updated link, price. If I don't sell this by next week I'm gonna pull the motor and sell the shell. If it's not gone by June, it's going to the crusher. Can't store it much longer. If you want the car (why the fuck would you, you're a moron, go be downy somewhere else, I don't care) speak now or forever hold your dick.

EDIT: Sold, bitches
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

rednucleus

Well, nice to see you back, was concerned the weather got you this winter. GLWS and I wouldn't think of saying "it"!
Red

SchizophrenicMC

Quote from: rednucleus on 01:41:15 PM / 06-Apr-16
Well, nice to see you back, was concerned the weather got you this winter. GLWS and I wouldn't think of saying "it"!
Red

I've gotta get some other contact information from you. You know, so I can steal your beer.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.

Cajun1guy

Hey, likewise, good to see you back. Been kinda boring on here lately. Hope all is well with you.

iceageg

Seeing you back on a for sale thread I feel obligated to say, "Fuck that guy!"  Doesn't sound like this one is the DD I need.
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

rednucleus

Quote from: iceageg on 01:59:48 PM / 07-Apr-16
Seeing you back on a for sale thread I feel obligated to say, "Fuck that guy!"  Doesn't sound like this one is the DD I need.
That was "it"!!
Schizo send me a pm I will update my info for you

SchizophrenicMC

SchizophrenicMC

rednucleus