New Club Decals

Started by Indecisive, 04:09:48 PM / 23-Mar-07

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo-s12

Why are these no longer available?

Xano

Most likely out of stock, but I havent seen arro chime in yet, so dont quote me on that.

Quote from: Xano on 09:07:47 PM / 24-Jan-13
I may be speaking out of turn (I say this because I leave most of these ideas up to Arro, as I do more of the Tech/Web/Server/Payment side of things, and leave the physical project work to him).  But unfortunately the answer is a solid No.  The items we at Club-S12 produce are entirely to support Club-S12 and its community as the owners of the domain.  We don't profit from them.  In fact half the time, we sell them at a loss because of the lack of demand, but it's still a responsibility of the administration to look into ideas.  I would absolutely be willing to look into having such a thing produced, and will discuss it with Arro.  So just know, your idea is noted, and we will discuss it.  Right now, we're working on a 10th year anniversary project, which I can't go into more details about.  Just know it involves a physical product.
~xano

turbo-s12

well i want one in white :) and ive seen it a long time ago but there are no pics in this thread

night_s12

"speed limits are like herpes, you can never get rid of them"-Jeremy Clarkson
Quote from: EightySix200SX on 10:33:26 PM / 11-Mar-12 Going places knowing your driving something you won't see every five minutes is priceless
1988 200sx SE-ROXY
1987 200sx xe hatch back - Shelli(sold)
2002 mitsubishi lancer OZ rally- daily driver - Flow(traded for SE)

turbo-s12

GhoSt

Sure would be nice if these were to go back into production ;)

odbs12

Anyone have a picture of the decal? the original pictures are not working and i would like to make one for my s12 if that is acceptable. I can also cut some for others if needed.

sideways_s12

Talk to Arro he is the admin and I believe still has the original...

iceageg

If anybody can take a picture of one I can reproduce it.  Picture should be strait on (not at an angle) and if you can include a ruler or something with a known size I can duplicate the original size also.  All of this with Arro's blessing of course.
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

westside27375

Here is a pic of the only one I have left. This may have been a test one or not...I can't remember from when Tim (Indy) was getting them made up. Hope this helps.
Travis Hatt
85 Nissan 200sx w/CA18ET: SOLD

iceageg

Pick is at an angle and no ruler.  Any chance you can lay a ruler or measuring tape down next to it and re-take the pic?  That is enough to reproduce the graphic but i don't know if that is a 1" wide sticker or 4' wide for a back window.  I'll reach out to Xano to make sure he's ok with it being reproduced.
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

westside27375

I will in a few days. Always busy now with my kids and work.
Travis Hatt
85 Nissan 200sx w/CA18ET: SOLD