Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The story of my Silvia in my tiny little garage  (Read 3677 times)

Offline kelso840

Re: The story of my Silvia in my tiny little garage
« Reply #60 on: 08:21:58 AM / 09-Mar-18 »
I'm definitely interested in your progress as well. You're one of the last active build threads we get to enjoy here!

Also, A+ for trying things like Moog K700526 Stabilizer Bar Link Kit and verifying compatibility. I'll add that to a list of potential upgrades.

Have you looked into remote adjustment cables like these so you don't have to tear the rear apart? Wish I had something like that for my Tokicos.
https://bcracingcoilovers.com/products/bc-racing-coilovers-rear-dampening-adjustment-extenders-br-type
Infrequently driving an s12.

Offline CzechSilvia

« Reply #61 on: 02:37:25 PM / 09-Mar-18 »
thanks guys, yeah, I plan to try these extenders but I'll still have to drill a hole next to the speaker for that extender to go through.  Well, I better get used to butchering interior panels because I also plan to have an a-pillar gauge pod and I don't think I'll be able to have that without drilling in the a-pillar trim piece
But what do I know? All I know about cars I learned from youtube...

Offline CzechSilvia

« Reply #62 on: 08:17:45 AM / 09-Apr-18 »
Look what I just got, this will be a lot of fun! I even have a spare block, head and intake manifold.

That's how I got it home. Wife's Mazda is surprisingly roomy.

But what do I know? All I know about cars I learned from youtube...

Offline rednucleus

• Old Fart #2
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #63 on: 11:00:36 AM / 09-Apr-18 »
lol your tiny garage is filling up fast!