Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Street NEO Classics Show  (Read 1175 times)

Offline S12_Lifer

• S12 for life!
Street NEO Classics Show
« on: 02:51:04 PM / 26-Sep-16 »

This will be my last show for the year.  I am hoping some of you will be able to join me and hopefully, show the world your own S12.  This show is known for the many AE86's that dominate the show.  Can you imagine if there were more S12's than AE86's!

Facebook Share    

Offline ndd

• n00b
  • 84 hatch 5.0. 86 notch 2.0
Re: Street NEO Classics Show
« Reply #1 on: 02:04:01 PM / 29-Sep-16 »
I wish there was more of a s12 scene here in Michigan have met tarisblue I have not seen many s12 here

Offline S12_Lifer

• S12 for life!
Re: Street NEO Classics Show
« Reply #2 on: 12:03:55 PM / 25-Oct-16 »
Here are some pictures from the 80's and 90's Street Neo Classic Car Show.  There were only 4 S12's to represent and we were placed at the end from all the 240's which were in full force. 

Staging the S12's

That's my son Bart driving my S12 while his is still in the paint shop.

That's Waylon with his S12 who also lives in the LA area.

Waylon's turbo charged CA20.

Ricky's 87 coupe which was parked with other members of his car club.

Mike with his S110.

Although the S12's and 240's were all combined, I am happy and proud to say, "another win for the S12 community!"  I took first place in this category!

Unfortunately, my winning plaque says 240.  Oh well, since my son was an Art major, I'll just have him cross out the 4 and add a 0.

I found this guy (Edgar) in the parking lot with his 85 turbo.

S12 owners in from the LA area.

Before leaving the show, Edgar asked if he could park his car next to our S12's for pictures.

All S12 owners from the So Cal area.  We all had a great time!  This will be my last show until next May.  I do plan to have another meet on December 17.  I will post a flyer later this week.  Hope you folks can make it.  S12 for Life!