Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For Sale? 1988 Nissan 200SX Turbo / 1986 200SX V6 [BC Canada]  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Hummer705

• Sub-n00b
Hi.
This is my first post in Club-S12 and the first post on a forum in a long time. (Maybe 5 years)

I read the rules for selling a car and am doing my best to post a proper ad. If I have screwed up in anyway please don't hesitate to tell me or relocated this post. Thank you!

Short form:
I have 2 S12s
I have one S13
I want a drift car / daily and everyone says s13 is better and its ready to go.
I'm 6'7 and the s13 has the ebrake on the driver's side and is pretty cramped.

So Up for sale potentially is my 1988 S12 and my 1986* (Think its an 86) S12
 The 1988 Is a Turbo 5 speed model CA18ET with a SWAP. It now has an S14 2.4 Liter KADE in it.
It's lowered on springs (Maybe 2 inches more than stock or so
It has a nice body for an S12 not all rusty (I live on Vancouver Island, lots of rusted s-chassis.)
It has the turbo rear end (200 Longnose?) With 4.11 Gear ratio. It is a welded rear end.
It has a full exhaust and custom intake built by Platform Garage (Deadbeats Drift team associated etc.)
It is gutted.
Turn key car runs good.
It has the aero kit on it.

In my opinon, the S12 is too rare to drift (I bought it as it is), and is better as a daily, so I also bought another S12 (red) parts car. This was owned by an elderly lady until she crashed into a pole and subsequently passed away. It has one good front fender and headlight, the bumper hood etc were destroyed. I still have the front lip from it (Also the aero lip)
This car itself is in very very very cood condition. It is a US V6 model hatch with an automatic. It's a 5 lug car. The interior is like new and fully complete. I bought it without the motor but have the trans and converter.

I cant keep the s12 the way it is. I would have to 5 lug swap it and take the full interior from the red parts car and any parts that are nicer than my gutted s12.
I don't tend to have alot of time on my hands and if I just get the s13 (Guys holding it for me) then I wont need the s12, assuming I can somehow fit in the S13.

As for a price I'm unsure what the market is. I sold my 1989 240sx sohc for 4000 dollars with faded paint and no rust. 230kms
I'm thinking around 2k for both the running driving car and the v6 parts car. (V6 car has the same rear end but with a 3.90 ratio I believe (not welded obviously)

If I'm off the mark up or down please let me know. I don't know the drift tax for s12 cars very well.

Thanks for the read!!

Location: Westshore, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada (Very close to Vancouver / Washington, Seattle etc
Post Merge
Also Sorry for no pictures. I can not, for the life of me figure out how to post them. Looked at how to post as well in the Help section. In "Attachments and other options" I only have "notify me of replies", "dont use smileys" and "Return to this topic". I can't find an option to add attachments.  :opps:
« Last Edit: 10:58:22 PM / 31-Dec-16 by Hummer705 »

Facebook Share    

Offline weitrhino

• Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
  • '85 Notch with just 34k miles! RIP '86 Notch
    • Blue Mouth Promotions LLC
Re: For Sale? 1988 Nissan 200SX Turbo / 1986 200SX V6 [BC Canada]
« Reply #1 on: 10:31:55 AM / 02-Jan-17 »
Host your pics elsewhere and link to them

Offline Smalltar_The_Impaler

« Reply #3 on: 06:23:09 PM / 21-Jan-17 »
That looks like a nice S12, I doubt it would be cheap getting both of them to the mainland though.

"She has sex with things that could populate a dungeon in one of the old D&D modules that was built around secret erotic frisson shared by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman"

Offline warrenhls3083301

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: 06:27:49 AM / 27-Jan-17 »
Still for sale?? Did you get my message ?

Offline blitz

• http://
« Reply #5 on: 02:59:37 PM / 07-Aug-17 »
would  be interested in the VG S12 if it still around... this is my first post since 2008.... lol
Car status:
- Ractive tornado air intake. stock ram air CAI  
- MSD Blaster SS dual coil, 7 mm high temp bosch leads
- unknown rota rims w/ michelin hydroedge. stock turbo rims w/ michelin x-ice during       winter
- Titanium weighted shift knob
- 280zx Short throw shifter
- Boost gauge, narrow band A/F gauge w/ sunfire O2 sensor
- custom made 3 inch turbo back with kakimoto muffler, JASMA certified
- JDM T25 turbo
- XS Turbo MBC
- Recirculating 1G DSM BOV.
- Old and tired stock everything suspension...

SOLD to OSAD!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2510178