Where did our Silvia take us this time?

Started by CzechSilvia, 03:06:22 AM / 06-Mar-17

Previous topic - Next topic

rednucleus

Man, I wish I could see castles on my road trips! All we see is homeless heroin addicts in tents along the freeway.
Great pics, love your 12!!

iceageg

Awesome to see it getting some track love.  Thanks for taking the time to share.

Red . . . don't sell yourself short.  Some of those tent cities are the size of castles . . . and equally as awe inspiring.  Admittedly for a different reason.
Quote from: VG33ERGazelle? on 04:50:38 PM / 26-Aug-11
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over

Redneck

Yeah bum rv's and tents everywhere. The guys in the bum rv's are pretty savvy tho. They run 100+ foot extension cords to any unsecured nearby business power outlets to power their rv generators all night. Then the businesses get their power bill and wonder why it is triple what it was the previous month lol. Road trip to seattle anyone?  :laugh:
Quote from: ka-tgazelle on 11:24:56 PM / 01-Jun-11 FIrst my rims are horrible, than there ok when painted black , now my cars horrible, now my fenders are to much after i was told i couldnt do it.... Lol club s12 ftw.....  Only here have Ive been told they look like shit..... SOrry its not bone stock with crown vic rims running the stock vg making 130whp and looks generic like every other one. My car looks dope ive been told this a billion times on local forums....

SchizophrenicMC

I blame the NIMBYs for the homeless problem on the pacific coast.

Then again, I saw a ton of homeless people last time I was in Denver, and I see them every day in Dallas. Maybe there's a national- or even global- problem with wealth inequality driving massive numbers of people into poverty in a society where their skills no longer matter and their only comfort is heroin and fentanyl.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

CzechSilvia

Hi, we're back from from another track day at Vysoke Myto. Had tons of fun torturing the S12, we did more than 50 laps that morning and the car took it like it was nothing - not even the slightest hint of an issue. One thing's for sure though, I'll need new set of tyres for the next season.

I borrowed a gopro camera from one of my friends and have bunch of onboard footage. Here's the footage of one of my runs: https://youtu.be/bsSYWEwCcUw

And here are some photos from that day:

But what do I know? All I know about cars I learned from youtube...

JonB

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, how big is a miata rf? Im not ever gonna givr up my s12:)