Nissan Jam, 2017

Started by S12_Lifer, 04:26:38 PM / 20-Jun-17

Previous topic - Next topic

S12_Lifer

I am happy to inform you all that the S12's had strong representation at this years Nissan Jam.  There were a total of nine that showed including an S110 that was in the same line up as the S12's.  This has been the only year where the S12's had there own category for judging.  Here are some pictures. 

The S12 hornets nest.

The local boys met at my house for a quick breakfast.

On our way to Anaheim.

My son Bart on Interstate 5.

Getting on line for the show.

My wife took third place, Ricky (dark 87 coupe) took second and Mike (blue S110) took first. 

All S12 owners from the So Cal area.

The S12 family from Southern California!  The next big show, JCCS in September.

weitrhino

Thanks for the vicarious thrill.

CzechSilvia

nice so many s12s! I really envy you meets such as this one. In fact, I have yet to see another s12 in running condition in person. I have met a few owners when buying/selling spare parts but their s12 didn't run at the time or they decided to show up in a different car.
But what do I know? All I know about cars I learned from youtube...

Sanchez36

I have to say that I wasn't expecting for it to be that much fun. I did find a great mexican restaurant called El Guero about 1 block way from the event. Hope to go again Next year to Nissan Jam. Congratulations to all the winners for their victory in the category. Also gotta say it was fun with everyone that attended taking their S12's. Thanks Jay for breakfast, the bacon was delicious and the eggs.

ndd

I rarely see any S12 here in Michigan, let alone a group at the car shows around here!  It's good to see that many together.  I am glad to know I'm not the only one who really appreciates the S12!!!!

Cajun1guy

I haven't seen another S12 down my way for years. I constantly get a thumbs up or great interest when I'm gassing up, lotsa questions!

Wonderingraven

awesome pictures, it was awesome to see Waylon out with his S12 again.
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

sideways_s12

I need to make it to one of these meets! with one of my 2 beasts when they are done...

IggyEGuana

Hey! Thanks Jay for taking pictures. It was a hot day but a lot of fun meeting other owners and checking out other S12s. For me it was like our own little S12 car show. I walked around the whole show to take pics for Instagram but honestly I didn't even look at the cars much. LOL oops. Too many S12s! I'll be at the meet on the 29th!

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.