Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 162 times)

Offline ewarga16

Hello all!
« on: 07:21:12 PM / 06-Aug-17 »
Greetings from an s12 owner from northern New Jersey! Not many s12s left here, rust is killer. For some reason I've been unable to make an account until now, but I'm glad I finally could! There is so much valuable info on here I have used in repairing and modifying my '85 200sx notchback that I bought late in 2014. Thank you all so much and happy to be a part of the community!

Facebook Share    

Offline rednucleus

• Old Fart #2
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: 11:10:51 PM / 06-Aug-17 »
Welcome! Tell us more about your 12. Stock? Motor/trans ...

Offline ndd

• n00b
  • 84 hatch 5.0. 86 notch 2.0
« Reply #2 on: 07:14:09 AM / 07-Aug-17 »
Welcome!  You are amongst other who enjoy this car!  Yes it is rare now!  Salt on roads is bad here in Michigan as well
If possible park it during winter and get a winter ride! My winter mule is a 99 Camry cheap reliable front wheel drive for snow.  Long live the s12's !!!

Offline weitrhino

• Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
  • '85 Notch just cracked 40k miles! RIP '86 Notch
    • Blue Mouth Promotions LLC
« Reply #3 on: 12:29:33 PM / 07-Aug-17 »
Baltimore Road salt all but destroyed my 86 notchback so I gave it away after 19 faithful years of service. But watch out. If you let your S-12 go there will be an itch that can only be satisfied by getting another one.

Welcome fellow 85 notch owner.

Offline S12_Lifer

• S12 for life!
« Reply #4 on: 03:27:20 PM / 07-Aug-17 »
Welcome aboard ewarga16!

Offline ewarga16

« Reply #5 on: 06:51:57 PM / 10-Aug-17 »
Wow thanks guys! Very good idea about the winter ride. I was planning on attempting an engine swap (KA or SR) in the future, I may find myself another car to drive both for the winter and during that. My stock CA20E motor is a little lacking in power. Also have a stock auto trans, I'd like that to be a manual sometime in the future. I have a (miraculously still working) digital gauge cluster. Anyways, right now everything runs good and it shifts good. I put in the lowered springs from Canuck and the KYB shocks. Working on audio stuff now. I'm a bit tight on cash now but I have big plans for this car!

Offline ewarga16

« Reply #6 on: 04:43:01 PM / 11-Aug-17 »
Wow thanks guys! Very good idea about the winter ride. I was planning on attempting an engine swap (KA or SR) in the future, I may find myself another car to drive both for the winter and during that. My stock CA20E motor is a little lacking in power. Also have a stock auto trans, I'd like that to be a manual sometime in the future. I have a (miraculously still working) digital gauge cluster. Anyways, right now everything runs good and it shifts good. I put in the lowered springs from Canuck and the KYB shocks. Working on audio stuff now. I'm a bit tight on cash now but I have big plans for this car!
Here's a pic of her

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline Cajun1guy

• Old fart (pedoro numero uno)
  • Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #7 on: 08:02:49 PM / 11-Aug-17 »
Wow, that's real nice! It will be great hearing what you do with it in the future. Welcome to the fold.

Offline Nebuchernezzer

« Reply #8 on: 05:02:32 AM / 12-Aug-17 »
Looks nice and neat. :)

If looks could kill you'd have eyes like cyanide...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/zeruel