S12 Rear "nissan Silvia" Decals

Started by Keith, 02:08:16 AM / 10-Jun-04

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

Quote from: Randy
would definitely like one of these decals in black.  picking up my 200sx turbo tomorrow and would like a present for her   .  I'm in NY 11746 for shipping
PM sent...........thanks

Quote from: Radracer_S
Yeah ok. I need to know for a different reason.
Look in you local yellow pages under "Signs"........any sign shop that does vinyl graphics should be able to help you out.

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

dori200sx

i would also like one of these decals in black. let me know what you can do
Visions Throughout The Night

boboyS12

i was wondering what kind of font is that.

Keith

Quote from: dori200sx
i would also like one of these decals in black. let me know what you can do
Yes.........black and any other colors are avail......PM me if interested.

Thanks

Quote from: boboyS12
i was wondering what kind of font is that.
Don't know.......the "Silvia" portion was reproduced from my grille badge and the "Nissan" portion was the 80's Nissan Logo......and the two were put together to replicate the S12 rear badging.  Both fonts are unique to themselves as far as I know......I suppose they would be "Nissan" font.

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

vg30 man

hey i would like to get one for thr rear and if you have them for the grill as well can you give me a price and i send you the money thankx

Keith

Quote from: vg30 man
hey i would like to get one for thr rear and if you have them for the grill as well can you give me a price and i send you the money thankx
I've been unable to find a place to reproduce the grille badge....
As far as the rear decals...PM me what color you want and quantity.

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

abunaiS12

Keith

Quote from: abunaiS12
so how do i order?
refer to the first post on page 1

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

EightySix200SX

would it be possibe to also make RS-X sticker for the rear trunk lid i would be interested.
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

sam31183

I would rather see one for the door. But someone I think needs to find an good pic of one on an car so the font can be grabbed...anybody got any ideaS?

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Keith

Yeah, if someone could snap a good close up pic of it and take rough dimmensions, i'll take it to the shop and get a price.

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

sam31183

When I get my dealer brochure I will see if I can come up with something....I dont know how we can come up with exact dimensions tho...prolly going to have to kind of guess.

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

EightySix200SX

here is a picture of the door sticker. and can you make an RS-X emblem for the trunk lid like i said i would be very interested and how much would it cost under 20 im sure right for the trunk lid sticker just pm me please. thanks
side view door RS-X.. the RS part is about rougly the same size as the door handle as you can see.
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004

NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/

Keith

So, do you just want the "RS-X" part or the whole thing?
Same for the trunk lid....just "RS-X"?  
Also, how big is the RS-X decal on the trunk lid?
If someone who actually has this graphic on their car already could take dimmensions, it would help alot as far as accuracy

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

EightySix200SX

as for the trunk lid just use the same size lettering as the Silvia decal. and yes just the RS-X for the trunk lid would be fine. thnx.... ill PM the guy on here that has the side decal and get back to you keith.

[EDIT] i Pmed s12ksl...

sam31183

I would like the dohc turbo with intercooler part on mine...I cant really read what it says behind the door so i am not worried about that.

EightySix200SX

it says the small font that is

Turbo with Intercooler
4 Cylinder DOHC Turbo
4 Valves/Cylinder

and ill pm him again to measure the part you want... when i get my DET thats what i want. again still saving up. lol cant wait to start working at Nissan on the 26th!!!!!!!

Peacock

Man, I hope those RS-X decals are possible. Imagine getting pulled over. Officer, the car is stock. Twin Cam, DOHC, Turbo, Intercooler... all stock, I swear...

sam31183

Yah...I would go around my town for like an month before I put them on so i can sneak up on ppl. If someone see's that here in my town they will all be trying to get me to race them and crap...and i rather just sneak up on all the riced out cars and smoke them...then put the decal on lol. There is an older style mx6 like...an 89 in my town thats turbod...and he put an small vinyl on it saying 2.2 sohc turbo. I am like...my 626 has the same engine only its na...and it can outhandle your mx6 on bald tires.

Keith

Quote from: sam31183
There is an older style mx6 like...an 89 in my town thats turbod..
I've got a friend that had a brand new '90 MX-6 GT Turbo, back in high school.....and that thing was pretty damn fast for it's day.  He would smoke GT mustangs all day long.....and it was bone stock too.  You could wheel spin it through 3rd gear if your wern't careful.  The older 626 GT turbo's were pretty quick too.

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain