Profesional Custom Suspension parts

Started by JasterM5, 06:02:49 PM / 16-Jun-04

Previous topic - Next topic

JasterM5

Ok, I\'m in the process of setting up my s12 for a drift suspension. I have a shop, A-1 Racing Products, that is willing to develop some of the parts. This is the same company that makes the parts sold under the DGTrials name on their website.

[url]www.dgtrials.com[/a]

These parts will be Drift proven and Tested. In fact the guy making them for me is one of the founders of DGTrials. He is currrently making custom Tie Rods that will allow me to install an aftermarket coilover S13 suspension on the front. He also mentioned that TC Rods will also be possible. I\'m goin to Europe for 2 weeks at the end of June and I\'m goin to leave the car with him so he can develop these parts and he\'s also said he can work up a custom rear Suspension setup.

I just want to get a feel for how many people would be interested in these parts because if there is a large demand or even small I\'m sure theyd be willing to make more. He told me he was really excited about workin on the s12 cuz he has always liked them and he likes the fact that they are fairly uncommon. So we may have a possible Race Proven manufacturer along the way. I\'ll keep you guys updated but I do need some sort of a response about how many people would be interested in these, no matter if soon or later.

To give you an Idea of the quality of their work here are the TC Rods they sell for an S13.

[url]http://www.volaresolutions.com/ivan/200/s13_tc_rod.jpg[/a]
'87 200sx V6 Turbo -Sold
'02 Subaru RWD WRX -dead :(

YellowPreludeR

if the price is right im sure a good amount of people will throw in for a set here and there when they get the $$.
--Yellow--
Current Car : 1984 BMW 533i Turbo /w custom M30B34
[Oo=00=oO]
Old ride : 1985 Nissan 200sx Turbo /w custom CA20ET
  (O=O/ S-12 O=O)

craigcd

If the price is reasonable i would be interested for sure.

Nemisis

If it will be bolt in stuff I\'d like it. Also if it could be adjusted for different types of events, it would be great. I would buy a front and rear spring and shock setup along with sway bars. But only if I can bolt in this stuff!! If I have to weld and stuff forget it. Its hard enough as is getting performance parts. So let me know more details of the components that will be developed.
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

SR12det

I just finished a sr swap in my s12 and am having problems laying the pawer down,I like your idea and am interested with the bolt on concept. Lets see how it turns out and we will go from there. :beer:
Oldskool SR beast

Mr.200

Well I\'ll be a monkey\'s uncle ... no need for custom, just use S13 steering arms, they screw right in.
1987 200sx CA18ETi - The Toad
1972 Dodge Charger 413ci/6.6L - The Bully

Matt
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/brutesquad/index.html