Link to the old board

Started by Joel07, 02:14:29 PM / 06-Aug-04

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel07

Does anyone have a link to the old board?  I feel like I might be asking a bunch of questions that have been asked 50 million times before, and I know I\'ve seen some people talking about the old board, might help to do a search there before I ask stupid questions here...   :)

YellowPreludeR

[url]http://www.club-s12.org/forum[/a]

:lick:
--Yellow--
Current Car : 1984 BMW 533i Turbo /w custom M30B34
[Oo=00=oO]
Old ride : 1985 Nissan 200sx Turbo /w custom CA20ET
  (O=O/ S-12 O=O)

Joel07

Alex Frost

we should have a Mod sticky this in case we old timers forget, and for any new comers so that they can find the old stuff that has most likely been covered...8)
The Nissan S12 Silvia...built while Nissan was still smokin' the green stuff
Cars...
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
1988 Toyota Supra Turbo->->NOT SO Turbo
1987 S12 hatch...KAZU is BACK!!! and she still runs!!!
1986 S12 hatch...GONE!
1980 Toyota Celica "Sunchaser" w/ 20R Sold
Team Frost; there's nothing faster than cats on grass!

Johnnyfive

Can this get stickied please? That we don\'t have to keep posting it.....  :slap:
2004 Dodge SRT-4:
Stage 1
K&N drop-in
mopar BOV
Quicktime performance cutout downpipe
psi-fi motormounts
$20 catch can

1986 200SX turbo* FO SALE!!!
For sale as parts

shane

yeah would be a good idea, also guys i havent been around that much of recent months as i was fixing up the front end of my s12 after an unfortunate accident, and i now dont know how to add smilies, any help lifes dull without those little guys
1984 S12 CA20E 5spd hatch
shortened shifter, s13 180sx rims, RGA Aero1 spoiler, Thermo fan, rb30e throttlebody, cold air intake, 2 1/4\" sidemount exhaust with turbo tuf muffler and resonator (no-cat), top gun leads
http://www.cardomain.com/id/shanes12

Spooled

hehe  Took me a little bit to find it too.  Go to UserCP - then on the left side choose Edit Options.  At the bottom of that page is the Message Editor Interface.  Change the option to either Standard Editor or Enhanced Interface.  Have fun!  :boobs:
"Have you ever been face down in the mud, and been kicked in the head, with an iron boot?  Of course you haven't, no one has.  It's a stupid question; forget I even asked" 

87 200SX SE-V6
90 300ZX Twin Turbo
93 Pathfinder SE
06 Mini Cooper S JCW

Blinocac200sx

I remember when I was a mod over there.
David L. Heald Jr.

Visit www.projectNA200.org