Ca18et parts/ performance parts.. lots for sale cheap!!!

Started by 88turbo, 04:43:45 PM / 07-Aug-04

Previous topic - Next topic

88turbo

Since I got a det heres whats for sale. All in canadian dollars in edmonton. all et parts are fully functional 88 et parts, or most have been replaced in last 2k
Autometer pro comp AF gauge   35$
Turbosmart electronic two stage boost controller     100$ (very firm)
Rx7 top mount ic         20$
NGK iridium plugs (all 8) under 2k    20$
MSD wires      30$ under 2k
Timming cover and or tensioner (5-10$) tensioner under 2k
coils      20$
Maf       30$ 4k on sensor
distibutor w/ new cap (New new)      45$
Arp head bolts w 2k    20$
Block     50$
Internals  80$ for the set or 25 individual (piston/ rod assembled)
Crankshaft with fresh micropolish       50$
Freshly rebuilt and tested injectors and rail 100$ (thats what the rebuilds costed me) or 25$ a peice.
Most gasket for a rebuils most are all nissan
Brand new 02 sensor 75$ from nissan 35$ from me.
Freshly machined flywheel 25$
2k old rhinopack clutch     25$
And now for the head
I do have the complete head
rebuilt 2k ago by extreme machine, ported polished and manifolds have been port matched, head has been shaved but I\'m not sure how much , i could find out, it is not warped/cracked or anything. I will sell the head complete with rockers/ camshaft, this then has had srious porting done to it, so I would say get the mani\'s to match or match them yourself. I also have intake manifold complete with all sensort and units, I will p[art out the intake manifold into seperate peices, but will sell at a whole cheaper. Exhaust manifold available as well, but no turbo.
stock ecu works fine    45$
throttle body and sernsor 20$

I will wait for replys to decide what to do with the head and manifolds, everything complete would be 200$ no injectors
or 280 with

If theres something else you need pm me with what it is and with how much you want to pay.
I am flexible and the more you buy the cheaper it will be.
Much of my interior is to go as well. It\'s black with the blue seats.
rear seats, all rear pannelling, blck seatbelts, etc., but nothing in the front except for the complete carpet  that is mints and not faded. none of this stuff has marks rips, or is faded, it is all mint!!!!!!!

Again any questions just pm me. I might take a few days to reply but I will as quick a possible.

I will also en up selling my instrument cluster, and probably all my climate suff.

peace.

trade are cool too. i like fmics\'\'\'...lol
t25 @ 8/ 13psi

Joel07

How much for the exhaust manifold?  I\'m not sure how much shipping would be either...    :bomb:

88turbo

I have the valve cover, you can have it if you pay shipping and with the gasket pay me 5$ it\'s new. Thing is, it\'s needs to be painted and I started to remove the spartk pulg wire holders, and put a pinhole in it, but I could just spot weldit. Exhaust mani...hmmmmm lets say 20$ shipping... around 15$ i guess.
t25 @ 8/ 13psi

youthanasia

Can you send me a picture please? youthanasia at gmail dot com.

I wanna particularly see the the part with the breather hose.

Thanks!

Cheers;
Peter
Street: MY11 R60S All4
Rally: MY88 S12 CA18ET - Retired

Impact

do you still have these items? whats been sold so far?

weitrhino

Holy thread revival! Dude! This was 11.5 years ago!

rednucleus