Question

Started by 200SX-T, 11:22:51 PM / 15-Apr-05

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboNotch

drumpet15

Colin, if there\'s another set of the pods I\'d like them too.  My SE doesn\'t have them...
1985 Nissan 300ZX N/A **FOR SALE**
Go here:
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=17806

Spooled

I\'ve had 2 SE\'s, and neither of them had the rear pods.  ???  In fact, there are 2 SE\'s in junkyards here (no, neither of them have the side skirts, front lip, etc.) and neither of them have the rear pods either, unless they were taken with the rest of the kit.
"Have you ever been face down in the mud, and been kicked in the head, with an iron boot?  Of course you haven't, no one has.  It's a stupid question; forget I even asked" 

87 200SX SE-V6
90 300ZX Twin Turbo
93 Pathfinder SE
06 Mini Cooper S JCW

Alex Frost

Quoteall MK.II\'s had it. so you can get it off of a MK.II ca20e too. ...or at least I thought so.
Psh I wish; the CA20\'s never got the full body kit from the factory... However the MKII turbo, and the SE got the same kit... I got my front lip from DoriToad (thank you 8))
The Nissan S12 Silvia...built while Nissan was still smokin' the green stuff
Cars...
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
1988 Toyota Supra Turbo->->NOT SO Turbo
1987 S12 hatch...KAZU is BACK!!! and she still runs!!!
1986 S12 hatch...GONE!
1980 Toyota Celica "Sunchaser" w/ 20R Sold
Team Frost; there's nothing faster than cats on grass!

DoriToad

Heh ... I gotta hurry up and put my TODA on. Without the lip, but the rest of the kit there, it looks like its been kicked in the mouth LOL

Found out where my boost went too ... who knew you needed that little circlip to hold the wastegate actuator arm in place. :doh:

I think all SEs should have them ... AFAIK the SE is identical to the MKII turbo cars, as we got the turbos, yanks got the SE for MKIIs.

Alex and I were comparing our kits, and even the ca20e kit is different beyond just missing pieces. The front \"pods\" (back of the fender) and the first set of rear \"pods\" (ahead of the rear tire) are completely different. I\'d always assumed the ca20e cars just came without the sideskirts or lip, but the rest of the kit was the same.

Man I need a MKI bumper cover :( I hate the MKII trim.

Mean Street Speed and Custom

Toques and Togue since '94

Alex Frost

QuoteMan I need a MKI bumper cover :( I hate the MKII trim.
Yah both front and rear...We\'ll have to see what other parts cars we can find as donors this summer...
The Nissan S12 Silvia...built while Nissan was still smokin' the green stuff
Cars...
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
1988 Toyota Supra Turbo->->NOT SO Turbo
1987 S12 hatch...KAZU is BACK!!! and she still runs!!!
1986 S12 hatch...GONE!
1980 Toyota Celica "Sunchaser" w/ 20R Sold
Team Frost; there's nothing faster than cats on grass!