Post a pic of your Interior!

Started by Julie, 10:24:21 PM / 04-Jun-05

Previous topic - Next topic

EternalSwap

Gay? I'd love to have manual windows, they weigh less. If only I could swap window systems on the Nissan and the Honda...

PS: My interior looks like someone had spastic diahhrea in the passenger seat. LOL
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Premo

Quote from: EternalNewbieGay? I'd love to have manual windows, they weigh less. If only I could swap window systems on the Nissan and the Honda...

PS: My interior looks like someone had spastic diahhrea in the passenger seat. LOL

yea, sorry bout that  jk

They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwapThe Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4

driftsession

does any know how to do the shift boot like the notch did im tired of the stock shidt boot

EternalSwap

Shift boots are easy, make one out of 3 or 4 pieces of vynl. In the Honda thats what I did, and ziptied the boot to the shaft, and glued the other end to the console adapter.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass

driftsession

Quote from: EternalNewbie
Shift boots are easy, make one out of 3 or 4 pieces of vynl. In the Honda thats what I did, and ziptied the boot to the shaft, and glued the other end to the console adapter.
thanxs i guess i going to have to try that do you have any pics of it done

EternalSwap

I have a completed pic, but not while in creation.

-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE

brownsoundbass

popo instead of spending your time ripping out the interior you should've spent the energy on swapping in a 5spd.  

myth_S12

Instead of spending your time with your MR2 you should spend your time getting a S12 and actually working on one.

farkas

Quote from: EternalNewbie
I have a completed pic, but not while in creation.

what's that shift nob made out of?

Keith

Quote from: myth_S12
Instead of spending your time with your MR2 you should spend your time getting a S12 and actually working on one.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............BURN!!!  

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

NeedCAforS13

I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

EternalSwap

Quote from: farkas
what's that shift nob made out of?
Plastic. Has a nice weight to it, though.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE

NeedCAforS13

EternalSwap

You want to flame, NeedCA? Go on ahead, haha. You wouldn't be the first.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE

NeedCAforS13

HAHAHA. no, I wasn't flaming. I just couldn't delete my post (or I didn't see how to)... I thought you were asking what my shift knob was made of, then I re-read it. my bad buddy

EternalSwap

Oh, okay hahah. Yours is obviously a handle.

Dammit you STILL haven't flamed me yet.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE

myth_S12

Quote from: Keith
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............BURN!!!    

Ain't that the truth!? LOL

basically that was his first post and the same day he joined...  

"Time to clean up the Ashes."

Rotor

needcafors13: nice shiftknob/screwdriver handle
'84 FJ20E hatch 5 speed manual [will be rebuilt..]
'83 Volvo 240 [winter toy]
'83 Mazda 929 [dead]

Silvia__FJ20

Art of force; Silvia

If God created a car and satan tuned it then i would be driving an s12 and laugh at their masterpiece!

1971 VW Superbeetle with 1915ccm, engle 110 cam, and 44 mm Weber IDA's +++ (Streetlegal)
1989 red/silver Maxima HJ30 euro-version with usa-style lamps and grille (Scrapped)
1995 Green Maxima A32 3.0 auto (Daily)
1998 Oceangrey BMW e39 2.0i manual (daily with towbar)
1984 Burnt Orange S12, FJ20E, manual (Projectcar)

myth_S12

Quote from: Silvia__FJ20...

Why you "Dot, Dot, Dot" for?