I'm so pissed off.......

Started by Morrow, 01:34:25 AM / 24-Jul-05

Previous topic - Next topic

Morrow

We here in Nanaimo have our Annual Bathtub races (people who don\'t know, don\'t ask :P)  but yeah, I show up to where I parked my car to my buddy telling me that someone hit my car.   I was like \"WHAT!?!?!?!?\"  and this drunk guy hops out of his truck and is like \"Yeah, sorry about that....*stagger*\" I was so pissed off, but the ****er gave me his license number and plates number.....I\'m going to get a quote on fixing it tomorrow....he pushed in and ****ed up my front right fender.... :violin:  :asshole:  :guns:
1987 200SX Turbo :(RIP:(
Currently Driving: 2002 VW GTI 1.8T :D

Jokes801tmc

Well tonight after I got back from the club everything was going fine until I discovered I had a damn boot on my tire for parking illegaly! But yours is much worse I would be more pissed if something was wrong with my car.
Remember KRANG from Ninja Turtles!

My Cardomain Page

Jmac279

Duncan\'s traditions pWn j00 ...

We have ...  uhhh ...  welfare wednesday ...  and ...  umm ...  hmmm ... uhhh ...  we\'re getting a new mall ...  yeah ...

4GOT10

Do they really put boots on ur car? i thought they only did that on that episode of the simpsons where Barney took homers car and parked it between the 2 towers

so u have 2 wait between the times of 8 and 5 4 them 2 come around and take it off? (sorry excuse my ignorance, we dont have these in Australia)

Spewing about the car Morrow!, atleast u wont b paying 4 it! mayb u will get a loan car from the crash repairers, and u can see wot mischieve u can get up 2! ;)

Wil

Lethal Audio

Boots are so freaking stupid.  Thats just one of the dumbest ways to penalize someone.  I mean its like doing it and running away just to piss them off.  We dont have \"boots\" around here.  If we did nobody would give a damn, we\'d just bust out the tools and get that sucker off.  We dont take kindly to stuff like that down here.
[span style=\'color:red\']Club MoFo Trigger Happy MoFo[/span]
98 200SX SE (B14)
87 200SX SE (S12)

oldschoolsilvia

Thats sucks about your car....

The-Noach

BUY MY CAR! [/size]

shadowcat

That sux dude. But then again it is Nanaimo :P

I worry everytime I drive up island wich has been every week twice or more now lol.

4GOT10

QuoteWe dont take kindly to stuff like that down here.

HAHAHAHAHA *Panda walks into the pub

we dont take kindly 2 ur type around here

sorry if u werent quoting, but that episode of south park was sooooooo funny!

Wil

Lethal Audio

QuoteHAHAHAHAHA *Panda walks into the pub

we dont take kindly 2 ur type around here

sorry if u werent quoting, but that episode of south park was sooooooo funny!

Wil

That line is so stereotypically used in reference to the south its often rediculous, but its still funny.
And yes, that was exactly what I had in mind.  Cant believe someone would remember that episode though.  Wierd.
[span style=\'color:red\']Club MoFo Trigger Happy MoFo[/span]
98 200SX SE (B14)
87 200SX SE (S12)